Members of the Kalamazoo Public School Board of Trustees must be qualified electors of the School District.
For a current member list and/or calendar visit the Kalamazoo Public Schools site.
Members of the Kalamazoo Public School Board of Trustees must file nominating petitions with the City Clerk. There are two ways to file:
- Submit petitions with at least 40 but not more than 100 signatures of registered voters within the School District
- Submit a $100 nonrefundable filing fee
- Submit completed petitions or $100 nonrefundable filing fee to the Kalamazoo City Clerk; and
- Submit the form for School Board Candidate Affidavit of Identity (.pdf).
For the November 6, 2018 General Election
- TBA- Nomination petitions or filing fee and Affidavits of Identity due
- TBA - Last day for candidate to withdraw