Kalamazoo City
English Spanish


Consumers Energy Upgrading their Gas Distribution System:

Consumers Energy will be performing 2014 CE Gas Upgrades, finishing in the spring/summer of 2015.

The following streets are scheduled in phases beginning January 2014.  2014/2015 CE Gas Upgrades

If you have further questions please contact Consumers Energy at: 1-800-477-5050 or www.consumersenergy.com

Utility / Records request

As owners and operators of both the water distribution system and the waste water system that services most of Kalamazoo County, the City of Kalamazoo is obligated by Homeland Security and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to assist in protecting our infrastructure and supply. In order to comply with Homeland Security we do not give access to either of our utilities via our website. You may request specific information by using our form below.

Contractors, Engineers, Consultants Request for Information

Consultants, property owners and contractors may require information regarding City-owned public utilities (sanitary sewer, water main, storm sewer, etc.). The location and size of mains or services, locations of public utility easements, and other "as-built" information is necessary when underground work is to be done within the City right-of-way.

Utility Research Request 

For as-built drawings within the working limits of a proposed development, adjacent to a specific property or other specified area please click here to submit a request.

There will be a minimum of a three (3) day turnaround or you will be contacted by a City Of Kalamazoo Staff member.