Members of the Kalamazoo Public Library Board of Trustees must be qualified electors of the Library District.
For a current member list and/or calendar visit the Kalamazoo Public Library's site.
Members of the Kalamazoo Public Library Board of Trustees must file nominating petitions with the City Clerk. There are two ways to file:
- Submit petitions with at least 40 but not more than 100 signatures of registered voters within the School District.
- Submit a $100 nonrefundable filing fee.
- Submit completed petitions or $100 nonrefundable filing fee to the Kalamazoo City Clerk: and
- Submit the form for Affidavit of Identity (.pdf).
For the November 6, 2018 General Election:
- TBA - Nomination petitions or filing fee and Affidavits of Identity due
- TBA - Last day for candidate to withdraw