Environmental Concerns Committee
The Environmental Concerns Committee is advisory to the city commission and the city manager.
The responsibilities of the Environmental Concerns Committee are:
- to identify significant environmental trends or activities in the city,
- to provide a forum for citizen input on environmental matters,
- to be apprised of significant City environmental activities,
- to consult with other governmental environmental entities on problems that extend beyond the City,
- to review environmental documents related to City activities, and
- to report on all of these and, where appropriate, provide recommendations to the city commission.