Search Historic Assessing Record Cards
To search for historic assessing record cards, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the "Search record cards" link below.
- In the "Search Keyword" field [See the image at the bottom of this screen], search for record cards by entering any of the following information:
- Parcel Number
- Street Number [Example, for 100 Main, enter in "100"]
- Street Name
- Zip Code
- Map Number
- If you are searching for a specific address, make sure to change the "Search by:" drop-down field from "Any words" to "Exact phrase". This will limit the results to just the exact phrase typed in the search field.
- Click on the appropriate file in the search results. This will be a PDF file that you can download.
Search record cards (COK link)
[Below is an image of what the Search screen will look like. It highlights the "Search Keyword" field.]